Wednesday, July 6, 2011

And the year's half gone...

Well, it is officially July and a few days ago we passed the halfway mark for the year! This time has gone by quickly, but I have managed to stay on top of my goal. In fact, I am actually ahead of schedule! Phew! I have a feeling as the holidays start rolling around, my production speed may decrease. Which is why I plan on taking full advantage of my upcoming vacation next week, and reading as much as possible between the hiking, fishing, and horseback riding. Don't you worry, faithful reader - I will meet, if not surpass, my goal of 40 books this year! I am starting to get down toward the end of my little pile of books to read though... so feel free to lend me a book or offer another suggestion for my future reading endeavors.

Signing off for a week now, but I'll be back soon with a stack of hopefully positive book reviews for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment