Monday, July 25, 2011

Summer at Seaside Cove

by Jacquie D'Alessandro

Are you looking for a quick, entertaining summertime read? Then this is the book for you! My eldest sister Jess recommended this to me on my vacation. I will admit that I was doubtful that it could possibly be as hilarious as she insisted, especially after reading the incredibly cheesy description (and yes, I do judge a book by it's cover). I am happy to say though, that I was quickly proved wrong! This book was filled with humor, romance, and as my sister said, a believable obstacle that the couple must overcome. In many romance novels, they face kidnapping, imprisonment and a variety of other unbelievable challenges. In Summer at Seaside Cove though, they main couple must overcome their painful past relationships and the distance between them. All in all, a great summer read. I am definitely interested in reading the follow up book that will be coming out in the series.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you liked it - I am looking forward to the sequel, which is supposed to come out early next year. Also, on Amazon it has a rare five-star rating. Read it, world!

    ReplyDelete